SweetHolic

lunedì 11 giugno 2012

Mimi Sesame Gray Review & mini meet in Milan

Hiiii readres^^!!
Today post i want make a little review of my latest lens, Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Gray I buy this from Lense Village , my favorite shop or this ^^!   I've more other lense, but i rellay like this pattern that i want buy the other color XD.
 My collection of lense





 I love Tsubasa, she's always wonderfull*__*!!

 
 suit on me

My votes:
Quality: 5/5
Color: 5/5
Effect: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5

I really raccomand you this lense*_*!!



Yestarday i was go in Milan for a little meet whit my favorite-gal :3!
We were few, too bad. but it was fun the same time. I've meet Mia-chan for the first time; she's so bauty and a sweet girl*_*!!
Jay and Margi are beautifull as usual, but   can show yourself in the pic:
 Mia

 me e Jay
a
me and Mia look Ageha
 All together!!

Was a wondefull day, ene if the wether was quite bad. I hope to meet again soon!! When beginnisn the summer sale in Milan i must go!! XD!! I've see more cute stuffs in Tally.ghghgh!
me back to home..my face is so tired ,eehehe^^ 

So, finish for today^^! Please, leave a comment on your consideration and suggestion, i've really happy to read^^!


1 commento: