SweetHolic

giovedì 31 maggio 2012

I got tagged & new nail art gradient

Hello everyone!! I really busy in this days, but i've find time today for a short post^w^.
I'm tagged by Chiralicious , so in thsi post i want answer it. Lets' go.


Rules:
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.


11 facts about myself:
1- i'm really love sleep...often until late in week.
2- I'm terrified of spiders, even the smallest ... every time I find one in the house screaming like crazy XD
3- I'm a nerd girl, love read manga, watch drama and anime  and i love videogames :)
4- I like horror movies, even though I'm afraid of my shadow XD
5-I' ve  25 year but i've a lot of plush in my room, i love all so much  ehheh^^
6- I hate drive my car.
7-I want come back in Japan so soon....also i want  visit China and Singapore*_*
8-I like to cook cakes, and of course eat them eheheh
10- I am very lazy, but I would always do so many things, and I can never make it..çoç
11- i like stupid films and video like " Lo svarione degli anelli" e " Sailor Greco"


  Chiralicious questions :
1) How much time do you need for your daily make-up/morning routine?
For my  daily make up  i'm need 15-20 minutes...depends  what I do, and if I have in mind as a make-up. And for the gyaru make up..same times XD
2) What's your favorite mascot/character? 
Until last year, i'was a big fan on Hello Kitty.But i like all Sanrio characters, are so cutee>_<!! My super favorite is Rilakkume, and Kapibara-san.
3) Describe your fashion style 5 years ago.
mmm...I do not know how to respond ... maybe Lolita?Kera Style?  In truth I never faithfully followed a style I like to change and mix things.
4) What's your favorite (soft)drink?
Strawberry frozen daiquiri
5) What's the last item you bought?
A new pair of lense last week XD. Gray sesame Mimi.
6) If your friends have to describe you with 3 words, what would they possibly say? 
vain - grumpy - reliable
7) Did you ever get a (Lolita/Gyaru) Valentine?
No
8) Do you have any pets? If yes, what's their name, and could you possibly show a photo? =)
I' ve a Gold fish...until yesterday, becouse he's died  XD!!He called sushi, and I had more than 10 years, a record. I would love a dog or cat. 
9) How will you react when a stranger is saying a rude thing to you?
Depends .... Usually I ignore the person, at worst answer.
10) What's the 10th song in your ipod/phone/any-device-that-can-play-music playlist? =)
 I'm use random list usually XD!! But this time is " Pitbull Feat. Chris Brown - International Love"
11) How would your dream man/girl look like?
 mmm...Jhonny Depp? Gackt?B- Rain?   XDahahahah
I thik that i can die for a man like Robert D. Junior in "Sherlok Holmes" and " Evengers" *ç*


11 questions for the tagged bloggers:
1- Which contry do you want visit one time in your life?
2- What's you favorite food.
3- Do you prefer a "liz lisa style" or "d.i.a style"?
4- What's the last film that you've see at the cinema? 
5- how many / what foreign languages ​​you know?
6- Tell me one your favorite passion/hobby.
7- Which gyary style do you prefer? and which you wear?
8- What would you do if you won the lottery?
9- Do you like Japanese food? What's your favorite dish? 
10- what color is your room? why?
11- You prefer have a cute nail-art  or cute hair style? 

My Tag:

sui 
Nana 
 N5a





This week i make some new nail arte whit the "Gradient Method". I love it*_* .
You can find more tutorial on You Tube^^, and is a really easy.

 

  Do you like it^^? are my firts time..hope nex time  did make it better.

 Ok, i'm finish^^, one big kiss honeys!!


XOXO


 

4 commenti:

  1. Haha, I'm so happy to see that you read my blog-entry! :´D
    I'm currently telling all the girls that they've been tagged, you were next on my list <3

    I'm very sorry that your goldfish has died... it always hurts a lot when a pet is dying. But... naming him Sushi is such a great idea, I just have to tell you that! So cute! xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. eheheheh thanks honey^^! i read often your blog^^, i like it.

      The name of the goldfish was an idea of my father XD....but was a cute name, i love sushi XD!
      Thanks for your replay^w^

      Elimina
  2. Risposte
    1. yeah!!! i really hope to visit this great place *__*!!!Maybe next year :)

      Elimina