SweetHolic

mercoledì 13 novembre 2013

I'm alive // Lucca comics and new gets

Hello!!! A long time that i post, sorry dears >__<!!I was really busy in this weeks, but now i've time for blogging.
So let's begin !
The 1th November i goes whit my friend at Lucca Comic And Games, the biggest event in Italy about manga, anime, games and cosply event.
I was very happy to go, and I enjoyed it very much. I wear my yukata for the event, but the nex year i want wear a serius cosplay. 
I've only few pics, becaose my cam is dead just before i was arrived here XD...so lucky!! And the other my pic whit full outfit... has hostage by my friend damn XD!

This's me, in car.

My lunch, yakisoba*ç*!!












 i and my friend whit a giant lego Darth Vader----loveee!
  
and her whit Chopper...one of mt fav chara of One Piece
 
and this is the stand or Umbrella Corporation, a big intallation of Resident Evil...love**!!!!

all was so realistic°°!!
  whit Nemesissss!! XD

Always last week, i've received one little pack, but i don't waiting nothing, so i thinked was strange. Anyway, i open it and i find this.
I thought there was a mistake ... but then I discovered that it was a gift from my dear friend....she said me that when she saw thi on ebay,  she immediately thought to myself, so wanted her to give me like present *__*!! SO SWEEETTT!!! 
i've really love her, this's a really sweet gift.

For finish, today are arrived 2 big pack that i waiting*_*!!! I'm a super happy girl.
I've buy a lot of stuf, XD but i'll show you in the nex post. For now..a litlle preview


you're curios now?XD!!

For now, take some pics of the coord of today


 detail:
 bye bye


4 commenti:

  1. anche io ho comprato quella collanina è troppo chu *^* comunque con lo yukata stai da dio ;£; e le lentine rosa ti stanno benissimooooo anche io le voglio comprare ora!!! Pensavo l'effetto fosse bambina posseduta invece sono un amore *^*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie, sei un tersoro..*///*!!
      la collana è stata veramente un bella sorpresa, ho visto anchio che ce l'hanno in tante, ehehe^^.
      le lenti rosa a me piacciono tanto...con il flash si notato di più ma con la luce normale sono più delicate, se ti picciono te le consiglio :)!

      Elimina
  2. Nice coord~! <3 I can`t wait to see what you got in your next post :3.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank honey ^o^.
      i made a new post soon, i promise :)!

      Elimina